Thursday, September 9, 2010

more preggo pics

Here are a couple of shots we snapped on August 29 of all the Davies sisters that are expecting. I posted some photos previously of us with my sister in-law Emily, but my sister Mara wasn't there that day so we needed to document it again. And in this picture you can actually see that Karyn is showing a teeny bit whereas before she really wasn't at all yet.


From left to right:

Misha, due the first week in October
Me, due October 26
Mara, due the second week in  December
Karyn, due at the very end of January

I love my sisters so much and I'm so glad that I got to experience this with them! It's been so much fun to see how differently we all carry and to be able to learn from my amazing best friends.

3 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

You girls are so cute!

AnnieBC said...

What a great looking bunch of preggers you all are. So nice for you to share this wonderful experience with your sisters and best friends. Can't wait to see the beautiful babies you all make as well.

Angie said...

I think it is just SO cool that you and your sisters all get to experience your pregnancies together. I would love to have the support group! How awesome! And your kids will be buddies!