Tuesday, May 4, 2010

doctor visit

I get so excited for each doctor's appointment, and I'm not really sure why. I never really have any questions to ask and all we do is listen to the heartbeat and she tells me everything is great. But for some reason it's still really, really, inexplicably exciting. I think some of it is because each doctor visit means that 4 weeks has already passed. I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I feel like I'm going to have the baby before I even get used to being pregnant!

Since I'm 15 weeks now, I am dying to know the sex of our baby. Mostly because I want to start shopping, but also because I think it will feel a lot more real when I know. My doctor's office usually waits to give the ultrasound until 20 weeks, but we get to have ours a little early which I am so excited about! It's only 3 1/2 weeks away, on May 28. I was seriously considering going to one of those ultrasound places in the mall and paying $100 to find out early if I had to wait 5 more weeks, but 3 1/2 isn't so bad. I think I can wait that much longer without dying. Maybe.

Any guesses on what it's gonna be, friends?

I might have already told you what Tyler and I think it is, but I'm not telling what the needle test or the Chinese chart told us. All I will say is that all three sources are in agreement.... :)

6 comments:

JMB said...

I think a boy! I very adorable, blue eyed blonde boy!

Likely said...

a cat.

Likely said...

ha ha!!! I went to my first appointment today but I don't hear the heartbeat until next week darn it! I am so excited. every step is so wonderful. You can wait a little bit longer save that $100 for the cutest clothes ever! blue stripey clothes of course.

Dayna said...

a boy! a boy! i guess boy!

Chet said...

yay! looks like everyone is in agreement! my vote is for sure a BOY!!!

Dani Girl said...

BOY BOY BOY!