Guess what.
All my lab work/research that I have been working on since February just got thrown away by the kid who cleaned out the freezer that I store it in.
I'm pretty pissed off about it.
I feel like this is the story of my life. But there is nothing I can do now except just move on and start over. And shave the kid's eyebrows off who was dumb enough to throw something away without asking about it. I should find out where he lives..
5 comments:
Aren't there any consequences for him?! I'd take him out back and show him what's up, for sure!
I HATE that guy! I am going to throw him in the freezer and show him where to shove HIS projects!
seriously?!?! what a RUDE boy! but really, he probably went home and cried himself to sleep because he felt so bad about ruining your life...then again, maybe not.
Pimply, oily-faced lab nerd. The nerve of him. Sorry, Kiddo!
I could have him killed if you want.
Post a Comment