Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oliver

This is Tyler's nephew, Oliver. He is currently taking a little nap on the couch as I type this. Tyler and I are just obsessed with him. He is so funny, so cute with his bright red hair, and just such a character. Look at these pictures... He is totally sleeping with his eyes open!! And snoring like a CHAMP. He kills us!

We are just so happy to have Tyler's family in town. We wish we all lived closer together so we could spend more time with them, like we do with my family. This week has already been such a blast, but it stinks at the same time because we both have school taking up lots of the time that we could be spending with family. But we're almost done with the semester. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Likely said...

ahhhh... little prince.

kinda freaky with the eyes open though eh?

we ALL had so much fun with you two while we were there. We miss Tyler and Fratina already!

Cortney said...

I'm obessed with that little guy too. He has SO much personality!!