Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

October is perhaps my favorite month of the year... Okay, so maybe I say that about whatever month it happens to be, but I really do love October. Mr. Right and I went and bought some Halloween decorations this week and put them up last night to celebrate October 1st. Luckily Tyler loves Halloween as much as I do. We might have gotten carried away with the decorations... I'll leave that to you to decide when I put some pictures up. Anyway... I have been thinking about Halloween since, oh, January or so and this what I want to be....

A lion tamer! I really want Tyler to be a lion so we can match, but he says that lion costumes are dumb and for little kids. And I kind of agree, I guess. But I want to be a lion tamer SO badly and I already have some pieces to the costume, so I think Tyler and I just might not match this year. Boo-hoo. Is there some sort of law that says that if you are a couple that you absolutely HAVE to match? Didn't think so.

3 comments:

A. Verzello said...

I will gladly be your lion.

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, you have to do it! Your costume would be so cute! I can't really imagine Tyler as a lion though........ hmmm......

You could at least carry around a stuffed one. He could be some other circus based character.

Dayna said...

dont even get me started on trying to match with a baby thrown in the mix.