I love this video that was shared with me today:
What if we could make all those mundane and obligatory things in our lives super fun? Like my organic chemistry homework that I'm supposed to be doing right now... I really wish that was fun, but I have no idea how it could be. I'm pretty sure that if it was as fun as walking up the piano stairs from the underground I definitely would be doing it right now instead of blogging and looking at silly videos online!
What if we could make all those mundane and obligatory things in our lives super fun? Like my organic chemistry homework that I'm supposed to be doing right now... I really wish that was fun, but I have no idea how it could be. I'm pretty sure that if it was as fun as walking up the piano stairs from the underground I definitely would be doing it right now instead of blogging and looking at silly videos online!
Link to video here.
4 comments:
The only way to make chemistry homework fun is to do it butt naked. Try it.
i can't watch the video. its not working. wassup wit dat?!?!
yeah... no video showing for me either. can we get a link????
I love it!
Post a Comment