I had no idea this was going on, but the Church's audiovisual department has a group on YouTube called Mormon Messages in which they post little 5 minute (ish) videos about different aspects of Mormonism to get the REAL story out there and inform people what we are really about. In light of what is going on with the HBO series "Big Love" and their upcoming portrayal of temples, the Church has just released this video below.
I think this is a great way to share our beliefs and to get the truth out to the public. That way, if people have quesitons, they can go straight to the source with Church sponsored material instead of hateful anti-Mormon sources. Post this on your blogs, share it with friends, and subscribe to the weekly videos of Mormon Messages!
3 comments:
I love the mormon messages on youtube! great post.
You are amazing - thank you for setting such a good example and CONGRATS on your engagement. Now we have to meet this fab guy that snagged you. He'd better be pretty special because we think you are pretty great!
sorry - I had to delete the last post because I forgot to check the spelling so I checked it and re-posted it! :)
Post a Comment