Friday, February 13, 2009

valentine's day treats!

Mr. Right and I went to cedar hills last night and made my favorite treat of all time for Valentine's Day. Red Velvet cupcakes!!! We got a Sprinkles Cupcakes mix (the famous cupcake shop in Hollywood) from Williams Sonoma and went to town. Here are some pictures:

Can you believe how RED the batter was? My fingers and lips are still stained from licking it. My little niece Elsie sure had a blast licking the beater... don't be alarmed that she kind of looks like a flesh-eating zombie.

And here are the finished products! Complete with Sprinkles signature dot.


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope yours is as sweet as these yummy cupcakes :)

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Krystyna- I know I already told you on facebook but I have to tell you again- I LOVED LOVED LOVED these cupcakes- they were so moist and delicious. I loved the icing too. Steve and I downed them in seconds. Mmmmmmmmm yum. Thank you!

Likely said...

okay... if we didn't know what she was eating those pictures of your niece would look a little scary! At least she is smiling so we know she isn't hurt. DARLING cupcakes -- you two are fun.