Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my big strong tough man

While my Mr. Right was at soccer practice today he got hit in the face by somebody else's head. Ouch! He has a 4 cm long gash under his eye for which he had to get special plastic surgery stiches. Here's a picture of his black eye and stitches from his fancy new iPhone.

Needless to say I feel terrible for the poor dear, and don't worry -- he has already been milking it for all it's worth :)

I think it's a good look for him, don't you?

4 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

OUCH! I think that may leave a mark. Maybe grow out those eyebrows nice and busy to cover it up...?

Dayna said...

It was a major battle wound!! But, I thought it reminded me of his David Bowe halloween costume with his eyes looking all eye shadowed like that.

Anonymous said...

Good look indeed! I have a scar on my eyebrow where the hair doesnt grow, hehe.

Likely said...

ooooh ty! I am so sorry! Take good care of him, "tina". Do you know Max calls you Tina? I kind of like it, it's a bit 80's to me :)