Shade clothing is having a big warehouse sale this Friday and Saturday! Apparently, almost everything is going to be $3, $5, or $7. Need I say more??
Friday, Feb. 6th, 9 am – 7 pm
Saturday, Feb. 7th, 9 am – 3 pm
864 S. 490 W. (behind Kangaroo Zoo)
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
You can find more details on Shade's blog.
5 comments:
Thanks for that update! I love those sales.
Love the cute picture of you & Tyler.
One of the benefits of living in Utah! I so wish I could go and shop the Utah shops!
hi missy moo.
for some reason when you commented on my blog forever ago i failed to add you on my list and then forgot you had one of these nifty little things until crystal posted a post she stole from your blog.
i will now stalk you. i hope you're ok with that. that's how i roll.
i am so excited about this shade sale!!!! will they have maternity shades ;) cause i need some BAD.
man! I wish I lived closer!
It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
Anete Kuree
Post a Comment