Tuesday, February 3, 2009
knick knack patty wack
This little girl loves nicknames. Lucky for her, so does her hot man. Here are some of the things they call each other.
He calls her:
-- miss pedia (her favorite) because he thinks she is a walking encyclopedia
-- krys
-- little girl (hey little girl... want some candy?)
-- krysia, the Polish nickname of my Polish name
-- babe (babe, NO! No, Babe, NO! Babe!! Babe, no!!!)
She calls him:
-- bug because he is always bugging her :)
-- trician because he takes such good care of her
-- ty
-- NOT ty-guy because that's what his dad calls him and he tells her that every single time she has ever called him ty-guy
-- baby, even though it's cliche
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAHAHA I laughed so hard at this post! Babe! NO! Babe! NO no haha hotrod right? so funny
Yes! hahaha I'm so glad you caught that! Tyler and I can't get enough Hot Rod
what about TY-DIZZLE?
maybe thats a pet name from steve...
so fun. I love nicknames. love love love them. We have so many for our kids... David has so many for me -- I stopped counting. I have called him Fancypants for who knows how many years now. It has been shortened to Fance and that is usually what I call him.
I knew about misspedia... so cute. I didn't know what the heck trician meant in tyler's email address until now - thanks for the info!
Post a Comment