Krystyna. I am so glad that I was not the only one begging them to stay. I was so bugged they left!!! I know Steve has to work to provide and all... and I really shouldn't complain... but seriously, I did NOT want him to go AT ALL. They should have stayed gosh darnit.
I would love to do something!! Give me a call if you get free and wanna hang out 801-623-8052.
Oh kiki, im sorry your man is gone.but distance truely does make the heart grow fonder. (just not TOO MUCH distance! but a couple of days does wonders for a romance ;0)!)
4 comments:
Krystyna. I am so glad that I was not the only one begging them to stay. I was so bugged they left!!! I know Steve has to work to provide and all... and I really shouldn't complain... but seriously, I did NOT want him to go AT ALL. They should have stayed gosh darnit.
I would love to do something!! Give me a call if you get free and wanna hang out 801-623-8052.
Oh kiki, im sorry your man is gone.but distance truely does make the heart grow fonder. (just not TOO MUCH distance! but a couple of days does wonders for a romance ;0)!)
How long will he be gone? I'm sorry! You can come hang out here and change diapers and stuff.
ps. I tagged you
Post a Comment