That statement pretty much sums up my entire existence right now. I guess you could add that I have a job, which takes up a lot of time, too. My life is pretty boring (which is the reason why I never really blog) but it's a new year and I made a resolution to write more about my life to look back on someday!
It has been snowing SO much in Provo which makes walking to school, driving to work, and going to Tyler's house terrible, if not impossible at times. Lucky for me, however, I have a new semester of school to brighten up the dreary winter... and my classes this semester are great so far! I'm taking cell biology -- difficult, but good teacher; the second semester of organic chemistry -- yuck; genomics -- finally, a class that applies to what I want to do with my life; and an honors class entitled the Biblical tradition in Western civilization which is probably my favorite class. Even though it's only the 2nd week of school, I've already read Martin Luther's Three Treatises and half of Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice for that class and I am loving every page.
Tyler has been crazy busy lately designing and creating a setup for the Ed Hardy show that CALLE got invited to and it has been so fun to see what he has come up with! His creativity and vision really inspire me -- CALLE is so lucky to have him!! This show could quite possible make CALLE a household namebrand in America, which is (of course) extremely exciting for everyone, but we'll see. It's in the middle of February in Las Vegas and everyone in street fashion will be there, from skate brands to high fashion brands, not to mention the hundreds of movie stars and buyers.
So that's what's new in the life of t&k... I'll keep you posted on how the Ed Hardy preparations go, because it's going to be SICK.
It has been snowing SO much in Provo which makes walking to school, driving to work, and going to Tyler's house terrible, if not impossible at times. Lucky for me, however, I have a new semester of school to brighten up the dreary winter... and my classes this semester are great so far! I'm taking cell biology -- difficult, but good teacher; the second semester of organic chemistry -- yuck; genomics -- finally, a class that applies to what I want to do with my life; and an honors class entitled the Biblical tradition in Western civilization which is probably my favorite class. Even though it's only the 2nd week of school, I've already read Martin Luther's Three Treatises and half of Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice for that class and I am loving every page.
Tyler has been crazy busy lately designing and creating a setup for the Ed Hardy show that CALLE got invited to and it has been so fun to see what he has come up with! His creativity and vision really inspire me -- CALLE is so lucky to have him!! This show could quite possible make CALLE a household namebrand in America, which is (of course) extremely exciting for everyone, but we'll see. It's in the middle of February in Las Vegas and everyone in street fashion will be there, from skate brands to high fashion brands, not to mention the hundreds of movie stars and buyers.
So that's what's new in the life of t&k... I'll keep you posted on how the Ed Hardy preparations go, because it's going to be SICK.
3 comments:
oooh, i am so excited! how do you like your new sewing table? love you lots :0)
So...road trip to Vegas in February? I'm in!
Hey, how's that resolution going?
Post a Comment