
But I finally read Twilight. To be honest, the reason I waited so long is because I thought it sounded dumb! Tyler's mom Pam and his sister Cortney both read and loved the book and wanted to see the movie while I was there, so I decided to read it over the Thanksgiving break before the movie came out....
And I kinda liked it...
Can you believe it?! I can. It wasn't necessarily my very favorite book of all time, but I have to admit that I definitely got into it. Oh and did I mention that I am head over heels for Edward? While it was still very fresh in my mind Pam and Cortney and I went and saw the movie while Tyler and his dad Bruce went to a stake ping pong tournament (fun, huh?). There were some things in the movie that I would have done differently, but overall I definitely enjoyed it. It's no Harry Potter, though :)
3 comments:
Yay, you vampire loving freak. Welcome to the dark side.
agreed. those books rock
Yeah, sometimes I dream about Steve with fangs... and then i wake up and realize he is NOT a vampire... sad.
haha jk- but am i?
Post a Comment