...short and stout!
Our sweet little Saron had her 4-month checkup last week. I can't believe it's been four months already. But at the same time... I can't believe it's only been four months!
At her appointment we learned that she is short and stout, literally. She's in the 67th percentile for weight, 64th percentile for head circumference, and the 20th percentile for length. She is getting the most delicious little rolls and I just love it! To document her four-month "birthday" we did a little photo shoot. I'm still learning how to use our fancy camera, but I was pretty happy with how the pictures turned out. I'm still editing them, though, so I'll just leave you with one of my favorites...

4 comments:
oooooooooooohhh!!! she's so pretty! She has your pretty eyes and brows for sure!
so cute. I want to hug and squeeze her so bad. This is a darling picture. Love you Saron!
Holy cow it is a mini you! So adorable!
Is it just me or do Saron and Charlotte resemble each other?
Very cute!!
Post a Comment