Now that I am sooooo pregnant... this is kind how I feel most of the time.
Just being alive is exhausting when I am so big!
Just being alive is exhausting when I am so big!
Wow, it's almost been a month since I've updated this little journal. Probably because I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Not only have I still been working 25 hours a week at PF Changs, but I've also been volunteering at Primary Children's, the Utah County Crisis Line, and a Hospice Care agency trying to build up my resume a little more for grad school next year.
And in my spare time (haha... spare time... I wish) I have been frantically painting, cleaning, organizing and making last minute purchases to finish up the nursery. I can't wait for it to be all finished. Hopefully all the painting will be done by tomorrow (we just have some touching up left to do), then Tyler's mom is mailing us the bedding she made, and then I still have a couple more little essentials to buy... and then it's all done! I will definitely post pictures because it's going to be so adorable. And having it all finished will make me feel so ready to have this baby already!
And I'm 37 weeks now. Full term. I honestly can't believe how fast it's flown by, but at the same time I feel like I've been pregnant my entire life and it will never end. I'm getting really uncomfortable and swelling up like a balloon by the end of every day, so labor sounds pretty dreamy at this point. Most of all, though, I am just getting soooo anxious to meet this little critter! I can't wait to see what color her hair is, and see whose nose she has, and snuggle her close and smell her sweet baby smell.
I know that my life is about to turn upside down and that I can never really prepare myself for the work, exhaustion, and frustration that is about to come my way, but at the same time, I feel so ready because I know that it will be so incredibly rewarding, too. And I have received spiritual confirmation time and time again that this was the right decision for us right now. Even though it's been a big sacrifice because we are poor, still in school, and having to sacrifice some of our own personal goals, we feel so blessed to have the Lord on our side and we know that this was the time that baby Saron was supposed to come to our family. So no matter what, I know that everything is in the Lord's hands and that he will watch over us and guide us through this big transition in our life. And that's a great feeling.
I know that my life is about to turn upside down and that I can never really prepare myself for the work, exhaustion, and frustration that is about to come my way, but at the same time, I feel so ready because I know that it will be so incredibly rewarding, too. And I have received spiritual confirmation time and time again that this was the right decision for us right now. Even though it's been a big sacrifice because we are poor, still in school, and having to sacrifice some of our own personal goals, we feel so blessed to have the Lord on our side and we know that this was the time that baby Saron was supposed to come to our family. So no matter what, I know that everything is in the Lord's hands and that he will watch over us and guide us through this big transition in our life. And that's a great feeling.

6 comments:
krystyna! i am so excited for you. this made my hairs stand on end with excitement for you. i can't wait to meet her! saron is the name?? my sister's name is saren (pronounced the same way, i am assuming). love it. miss you, girl!
Loved reading your post. You are going to love motherhood and absolutely NOTHING will bring more joy or fulfillment in this life. I am so excited for you guys.
oh i am so so happy for you! I cannot wait to see your nursery all set up! Chances are, you will not deliver until you feel like everything is just right and ready. Then your body tells you baby, we are ready for you!
p.s. cant wait to help you pick out some "essentials" tomorrow
I love you! Can't wait for your little one to enter this world! You + T will be wonderful parents :)
I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I am so excited for you guys and I am so excited to meet this sweet baby girl!! I owe you a phone call big time!
Post a Comment