We just purchased our tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) in an IMAX theater on November 18. Oh-my-gosh-I-can't-wait. I'm not ashamed to say that I am a serious Harry Potter nut. And my sweet husband is more than wiling to go along with it. Watch the trailer and you'll be excited, too -- even if you've never seen any of the movies. It's going to be epic!
I was just telling Steve how freaking AMAZING it would be to go to London for the premiere. Maybe even catch sight of some of the celebs because I AM SO EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER!!!
2 comments:
I was just telling Steve how freaking AMAZING it would be to go to London for the premiere. Maybe even catch sight of some of the celebs because I AM SO EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER!!!
it looks so so good! why do they have to make us wait all the way until next july to see part 2 though?
Post a Comment