This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever heard. After I watched it, I literally had to push the replay button and watch it again. It was so moving, so powerful, and so inspiring. And that sweet, sweet man doesn't take credit for anything. Please watch it. But please grab a box of tissues first, because I balled my eyes out and I don't cry for anything.
5 comments:
OH my gosh, I am bawling. Thank you for posting this.
Oh my goodness, I should have listened to you and grabbed the Kleenex before watching that, and it's hard to get me to cry, too. How powerful. Thanks for sharing!
We all bawled our eyes out when we first watched it. Amazing! Forgiveness is a powerful thing! It really puts any other challenges into perspective to hear his story.
I cried too! How could you not, it is just so sad to think about that happening to anyone, and then to see how he responds is so beautiful.
totally bawled. I lost it when he talked about her last breath.
Post a Comment