Having a little girl will not be good for my bank account.
Already today I have made 3 different shopping carts from 3 different stores online filled with all the melt-your-mind-cute things that I want to put on my unborn child. That's right, unborn. She's not even born yet and I already have a shopping obsession for her. I'm actually more than a little worried about it, and don't even get Tyler started on his feelings on the subject. But he never likes what I pick out anyway because he hates pink and still secretly thinks that we're really having a boy.
And we had an interesting revelation about swimsuits today. Apparently he doesn't want our daughter to wear 2-piece swimsuits. I had no idea. I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of these moments in the near future as we figure out how to raise a child.
........but look at these little baby skinny jeans. I think I actually really need these.
Already today I have made 3 different shopping carts from 3 different stores online filled with all the melt-your-mind-cute things that I want to put on my unborn child. That's right, unborn. She's not even born yet and I already have a shopping obsession for her. I'm actually more than a little worried about it, and don't even get Tyler started on his feelings on the subject. But he never likes what I pick out anyway because he hates pink and still secretly thinks that we're really having a boy.
And we had an interesting revelation about swimsuits today. Apparently he doesn't want our daughter to wear 2-piece swimsuits. I had no idea. I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of these moments in the near future as we figure out how to raise a child.
........but look at these little baby skinny jeans. I think I actually really need these.
3 comments:
I'm all about one-pieces for baby girls for the following three reasons: 1) practicing dressing her modestly early, 2) they are much cuter; a one-piece suit equals more cute fabric for a cute baby and 3) little girls don't even have boobs to hold up the top piece.
agh! where are those from!
They're from Baby Gap and they're on sale right now!
Post a Comment