As I mentioned earlier, I have been scouring design sites looking for inspiration for our little nursery. There are so many incredible, beautiful and inspiring nursery designs out there, but most of them are just not my style. But today I finally found some ideas that really speak to me.
These three pictures are the general color scheme that I love. Robin's egg blue, red, yellow, and green, with lots of white. I want to do a sort of subdued retro circus theme, without it being too matchy or planned out. Thoughts?
These three pictures are the general color scheme that I love. Robin's egg blue, red, yellow, and green, with lots of white. I want to do a sort of subdued retro circus theme, without it being too matchy or planned out. Thoughts?


3 comments:
I love it! I have a red and white bumper that I want to use and I think I'm going to do a light blue and pink and yellow with the red. And tomorrow you will know...if you also want to add some pink into the mix! Good luck and call when you know.
i am going to make you that quilt...CUTE.
You are going to be the CUTEST mama!
Post a Comment