a glimpse into our simple life
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!! That is awesome.
:) So happy for you!
Oh yay Krys! Congrats. That is sooo exciting!
Congratulations, Krystyna!!! I'm SOOO excited for you!!
can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!
SUPER excited for you two! You're gonna have the cutest baby!
Congrats! So exciting...knew you would beat me to it! Can't wait to see how another Davies grandbaby will look!
We couldn't be more excited for you guys! I only hope you will share some of your precious baby time with me to ease my maternal instincts :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your baby is going to be the cutest thing ever!
CONGRATS Krystyna!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!
COngrats!! we just had our first and its so much fun!!! YAY!!
YAY FOR YOU! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Love! Love! Love! I am so excited for you! You will be absolutely adorable prego! I can't wait to see pics . . .
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!! That is awesome.
:) So happy for you!
Oh yay Krys! Congrats. That is sooo exciting!
Congratulations, Krystyna!!! I'm SOOO excited for you!!
can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!
SUPER excited for you two! You're gonna have the cutest baby!
Congrats! So exciting...knew you would beat me to it! Can't wait to see how another Davies grandbaby will look!
We couldn't be more excited for you guys! I only hope you will share some of your precious baby time with me to ease my maternal instincts :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your baby is going to be the cutest thing ever!
CONGRATS Krystyna!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!
COngrats!! we just had our first and its so much fun!!! YAY!!
YAY FOR YOU! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Love! Love! Love! I am so excited for you! You will be absolutely adorable prego! I can't wait to see pics . . .
Post a Comment