
Tyler made this little earring frame for me for Christmas and I absolutely ADORE it. And the little porcelain stand was a thrift store find in Bakersfield. I think it's supposed to be a soap dish, but I love it to hold rings and other loose jewelry that I usually leave all over my dresser.
This is my new piggy bank (aka cash cow!) that I found at Saver's in Orem. The bright retro flowers just melt me


I love vintage skirts! Wearing skirts all the way up on my waist is so much more flattering on me and makes me feel so feminine. Don't you just love the pleats of the 2nd one? So cute. And I love the nautical feeling of the 1st one.
I'm going to refinish this old sewing kit that I found at D.I. in Provo and turn it into a jewelry box. Consider these photos the "before" pictures with "after" pictures to come!
And this is the fun color I picked out to repaint it! I matched it to the green wispy leaves on my retro cash cow (above)
2 comments:
so fun! I love thrifting. MAx would approve of the Gamma Sector Green color. ha ha!
Krys - I absolutely LOVE this post! But I definitely want to see pictures of you in those skirts! It's too hard to imagine it "cute" without seeing you in it! You always make everything look so darling. And I definitely want to do zipper flowers with you next time you decide to do them! I love it!
Post a Comment