Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

Tyler's grandma had her 80th birthday at the end of October, so we drove up to Idaho Falls to celebrate with her. See Tyler's sister Tiffany's fantastic posts about the trip here, here and here. We were all witches for Halloween. The funny story behind this is that I really, really wanted to be a lion tamer. Tyler knew this because I talked about it often, trying to convince him to be my lion. Then, as I was preparing my costume and talking over ideas with my sister, Tyler casually drops a little fact: we are all dressing up as witches this year, he says. I guess he forgot to tell me that we were going to be in Idaho for Halloween and that we were all supposed to dress up as witches. "You never told me that!" I said. And he said, "Well you never asked!" True. I forgot to specifically ask if we were all dressing up as witches this year. I guess it never crossed my mind. Silly me. So next year I will be a lion tamer. I even found a neat vintage jacket that will be perfect. Can't wait :)

1 comment:

Rach said...

You guys look awesome! And how is it fair that you STILL look hot dressed as a witch?!?