Sunday, October 18, 2009

we love our home.

We love where we live right now. It's so cute and home-y and makes us feel like a real family instead of the starving students that we are. We can walk to school, church and the grocery store, we have a good-sized yard and we have plenty of space inside to work in or have friends over. The "Tree Streets" in Provo are so absolutely charming; I can see why everyone who moves here stays forever. We love you, little Briar Avenue home. Thanks for being so good to us.

5 comments:

Dayna said...

i love your home too. we stopped by to pick up tyler to get his truck the other day and i even told steve "i love their house, its so cute." it really is very charming and i love the trees. such a great neighborhood.

A. Verzello said...

It's so cute! I really want to come see it! If there are any homes for rent around you in the winter, let me know. We are looking to possibly relocate.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ kaliente ♥ said...

I used to live on Briar!!! It's a great street!!! You will love it! it definitely has the best view of the mountains!

Cambria said...

So cute! Thanks for leaving your comment on our blog so I could find yours, I didn't know you had one. It's so fun to read about what you are up to! Keep in touch! Love you!