Thursday, September 24, 2009

hey you! watch this!

Tyler and I listen to this song probably 25 times a day, and watch the video at least 5 times a day. Seriously. We can't get enough of it right now.


After watching this amazing video 3 times in a row this morning I said,

"Tyler, let's go to Japan!!"

And Tyler said, "no."

Tyler loves saying no to me. He says it's because no one else does. What a sweetie pie I'm married to :)

Don't even worry... as I was writing that last line above about the sweetie pie that I'm married to, Tyler says to me, "Hey, I just found a good picture of us!" And I look over and this is what is on his screen:


hahaha I can't get enough of this guy! Someone's gotta keep me on my toes, right? Okay, this post is over because we are laughing too hard over here and it's getting hard to type.......

5 comments:

A. Verzello said...

isn't marriage great?

Likely said...

Oh my gosh I am CRYING I am laughing so hard. I starting laughing during the first dialogue about Japan and then that picture sent me OVERBOARRRDDDDDD!!! I am writing this through tears in my eyes... really.

And I LOVE that video too. Ty sent me a link and I can't stop watching it either! I need to buy it from itunes already before I somehow get booted off youtube.

i loooooooove you two.

Likely said...

oh my gosh. i am still laughing. I can't wait to share this with dave.

Dayna said...

hahahahahaha that picture is HILARIOUS! i am laughing OUTLOUD.

steve says "no" to me all the time too. like really, every time. i'm glad you see the positive in it- ha!

loved the video. how'd you discover it?

Krystyna said...

haha YES, Amanda, marriage is the best!! I can't believe we waited so long to tie the knot. And to answer your question, Dayna, the video was the iTunes free music video of the week a couple of weeks ago, otherwise I would have never seen it because I usually never look at music videos. Tyler and I LOVE Peter Bjorn and John and this song is so fun but the music video adds a whole new dimension of AWESOME-NESS to it!!