- Fever
- Cough
- Headache
- Body Aches
- Runny/Stuffy Nose
- Chills
- Fatigue
Which are ironically the same symptoms as the H1N1 virus... aka Swine Flu. Gee, that's great, huh? You hear about it all over the news but it's funny to think that it's actually real and could happen to YOU! To be perfectly honest, though, it's just the flu. I don't know why everyone's making such a ginormous stink about it. I mean, it sucks, yes, but no worse than the regular flu. Maybe because it's called the Swine Flu, which sounds WAY grosser than the regular flu. That's probably it. So I have been staying home from school and work since Thursday when I first felt symptoms and I have basically just laid around drinking Gatorade and watching what feels like a billion movies. And lucky for me Mr. Right can work from wherever he wants so he has been working from home and taking excellent care of me. Thanks, Trician :) So don't worry your pretty little heads about me. I'll get over this in a couple more days and then guess what. I'll be immune! So for now I just hope that Mr. Right doesn't end up getting it...
3 comments:
we will pray that you willg et better and that the mister won't get it at all!!!
We love you Aunt Tina!!! Tyna looks like it would sound like tie-na, and that would be weird....love you know matter how we spell it!
and thanks for the cleaner recommendation... I am going to get some of that!
I live in Italy and I'm worried about H1N1. Are you worried in United States? What are you doing?
Make some moolah off your swine flu:
http://www.jeanbrownresearch.com/confirmed-case-of-h1n1-swine-flu
Post a Comment