I totally love my husband.
While going through some pictures I found some treasures.
In Bakersfield at Tyler's parent's house they have two little kittens who probably aren't so little anymore. One of the kittens, Ivy, decided it would be a good idea to climb to the very top branch of the tallest tree in the yard. But then she got stuck and was sad...
40 foot tall prickly pine tree...
plus big strong, tree-climbing husband...
equals a happy rescued kitty
While going through some pictures I found some treasures.
In Bakersfield at Tyler's parent's house they have two little kittens who probably aren't so little anymore. One of the kittens, Ivy, decided it would be a good idea to climb to the very top branch of the tallest tree in the yard. But then she got stuck and was sad...
1 comment:
what a little stud muffin
Post a Comment