Saturday, March 21, 2009

officially official.

Yup, that's right, folks! I'm officially engaged!!!

I know you were all wondering if it would ever happen, but wonder no more! Tyler is so adorable and it was COMPLETELY unexpected and the ring is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! And now that it's official we can start planning hardcore. Yes!!! Things have been falling into place so nicely since my last stressed-out post and I can really see the hand of the Lord when I step back and look at my life, ya know? I feel so blessed and even though I still have so much to do, I know that it'll all work out... I'm pretty sure, at least :)

Sorry this picture is so blurry... It's kinda hard to take a photo of your own hand!

8 comments:

Taylor said...

YEA! Congrats to you both. This is going to be such a fun time~ I am so jealous that all of your family is going to be married and on my side it is just me. :( I wish I had some fun new brother and sister in laws! Post the fun wedding plans on your blog if you have any time so we can all keep up with the fun. I can't wait to meet him!

Karyn said...

oh...gorgeous! I was so bummed you didn't come in the other night. I wanted to see the ring so bad! Congrats, sweetie!

Ciara & Lyle said...

1. i saw that you have a blog! Yeah!
2. where the heck are you living? Not ptown right?
3. you are engaged?! Congrats! I always thought you could be a fun sis, but seriously, THAT was never going to happen, and I am SO SO SO excited for you! Come visit NYC whenever you want!

Angie said...

CONGRATS!! Woo hoo!!! marriage is the best.

Likely said...

HOORAY!!!!! I am soooo excited for you two! And so excited for me to have a new sister!

I want to hear the story. Ty kept calling me and talking to me about it for days before but I haven't heard the final story! I am dying to hear it! I will call tomorrow.

I just got back from DC. I thought of you two. It's such a cool place to explore. We have to get you two back here soon and we can go on adventures.

LOVE YOU!!!

Dayna said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! You are gonna make one hot bride.

Rach said...

Oh my GOSH, your ring is gorgeous!! You two are so cute, have fun planning your wedding! I better get an invite!

misha~sha-sha said...

How come I didn't know you were going to Peru? Can I come? I still haven't been. PLEASE!!!!!! And your ring is beautiful. I'm so excited for you guys.
Love ya!