"If music be the food of love, play on," said Shakespeare in his comedy Twelfth Night... It's been a while since I've found such a fun, catchy song that I could listen to over and over (literally... it's the only song I listen to right now) and still love. How did she come across it, you may ask? From the new iTunes nano-chromatic commercial above! Here is a link to the Apple website. The artist is Chairlift and the song is called Bruises. The rest of their album is pretty good, but none of their other songs compares to this adorable little love ditty. Don't try to make sense of the words.. just listen and enjoy :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
i could listen to this song all day!
"If music be the food of love, play on," said Shakespeare in his comedy Twelfth Night... It's been a while since I've found such a fun, catchy song that I could listen to over and over (literally... it's the only song I listen to right now) and still love. How did she come across it, you may ask? From the new iTunes nano-chromatic commercial above! Here is a link to the Apple website. The artist is Chairlift and the song is called Bruises. The rest of their album is pretty good, but none of their other songs compares to this adorable little love ditty. Don't try to make sense of the words.. just listen and enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for that...I LOVE that song now!! You know what song I can listen to over and over all day? It's called "You Don't Know Me" by Ben Folds and Regina Spektor...check it out on imeem.com. Thanks again, Lily and I are dancing to it right now!
Love it. Going to download it! Thanks.
I love that song, yeah!
Post a Comment