Growing up, my mother made a big deal out of little holidays. She'd go all out for holidays like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Memorial Day and it was so much fun for us kids. I definitely want to keep that tradition alive in my family as well.. but we are a little bit ghetto around here still. Someday I'll have pretty table cloths and decorations, but for now, vinyl and plastic will just have to do. We had green eggs, green waffles and green whipped cream. And it was delicious!
And we have some big news... Saron's first tooth popped out this morning! It's actually a pretty funny story. I've been noticing the little white bumps of her teeth under her gums for a little while now. Yesterday at my mom's I mentioned that I think her bottom teeth will be up soon and showed her the little bumps. Her response was that you can see those little bumps for months before they actually cut through, so she still probably won't get them for a while. But what do you know, the very next morning the first one had popped through! My mom and I had a pretty good laugh about that. One things for sure, you can never predict anything when it comes to a baby! They do things their own way, no matter what! Of course, she wouldn't let me get a shot of the little teeny tooth showing through, but here are some pictures of her this morning anyway.






No comments:
Post a Comment