Friday, March 4, 2011

what saron missed out on...

So Krys still occasionally works at night to help bring in some extra cash for the family, and tonight she's doing just that. So I took the liberty of helping my child relive something she missed out on since she was born in 2010 rather than 1983 like her old man. The classic floating face picture commonly found in my era. Who even thought this was a good idea in the first place? Anyway, now my daughter hasn't missed out.

With Love, 
 Tyler Winn

5 comments:

Cortney said...

this is seriously the funniest thing ever. I haven't laughed out loud like that for awhile...good one tyler.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. no fair, i want a floating face!

Krystyna said...

HAHAHA!!! I love how she is in her jammies for the picture and not even smiling or anything. Oh man... I'm glad my husband and daughter have fun when I'm away at work!!! I was laughing so hard I was crying when I came home and saw this!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! now THAT is funny!

Dayna said...

hahahahaha tyler!!!!!

will you PALEASE make one for jayne and vinny. i am not even kidding. we can call it a late birthday gift, ha!