Thursday, July 29, 2010

no wonder

No wonder my poor husband always ends up on the couch every night. I would, too, if I were sharing a bed with this monster:


I just can't seem to get comfortable these days.

3 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

Ha Ha! I have 4 pillows that I have to strategically place all around me and sometimes one falls off the bed in the middle of the night and then I have to search for it. Then of course I am fully awake and can't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. Oh the joys!

Karyn said...

Ha! This made me laugh!! I am the same way. We use separate blankets now since I hog everything. Pluse, I use a body pillow... That takes up half the bed with me, pregnant belly & body pillow.

Rach said...

BWahHAHAHAAaaa! I love this post! It's gotta be a girl thing! :)