I woke up this morning to the beautiful and soothing sound of rain pitter-pattering outside.
But to be honest, weather like this only makes me want to stay indoors and be lazy and cozy. So I only went out to go to my floral design class (which I adore) which meant that I stayed in my pj's until noon.
Meanwhile, Mr. Right has been doing some schoolwork. This is what his school work does to our home:
Guess what my first thought was.
New. rain. boots.
But to be honest, weather like this only makes me want to stay indoors and be lazy and cozy. So I only went out to go to my floral design class (which I adore) which meant that I stayed in my pj's until noon.
Meanwhile, Mr. Right has been doing some schoolwork. This is what his school work does to our home:
A little bit of a mess, eh? He's taking a 2-D design class that he calls his "scrapbooking class" because basically all they do is cut out paper and paste it together to make collages. I have really loved all the pieces that he's made so far, but the process of making them is tedious and time consuming, which makes him hate it. This is one of the pieces he finished for class today:
It is an interpretation of Edvard Munch's famous painting "Scream" made from all different scraps of paper, cardboard, wrapping paper, magazine ads, etc.

Even though it took him forever and the process drove him crazy, I love the finished product. And I think it sets a great mood for the beautiful but gloomy weather we are experiencing today.
3 comments:
I love the Munch interpretation!
thats what you do in college?? cut pieces of paper and glue them down?? kidding. I'm sure that took a lot of time, it turned out great though. Tyler and I are similar scrapbookers..both messy while we work.
That looks rad, Ty! I love that there was even more behind it than I thought. I liked even before you mentioned Munch, but even cooler afterward!
Tyler works like me too, except Cort can work at a desk -- that is hard for me. I have never been the desk type. Looks like ty was all over the floor.
fun Ty. good job.
Post a Comment