Seriously though. I think it's near impossible to eat a fresh-off-the-grill J-Dawgs' hot dog and not love every bite of it... Unless you're a vegetarian, which I used to be (yes, used to be.. as in, not anymore).

Anyway, the point of this post is not an advertisement for them, but a little tidbit of news. While eating there I chatted with a friendly employee who informed me that they are expanding! They're building a J-Dawgs at UVU and the U this year. They're going to take it a little slow and see how the new ones do, but the goal is to have one at every college campus in Utah... and maybe even the whole world! Okay, so maybe I added the whole world bit, but they really are going to try to get on every campus in Utah, which I think is brilliant. Way to go, J-Dawgs. Spread your special sauce love to all those other college kids who have no idea what they're missing yet.
(photo from here.)
3 comments:
i love jdawgs too! thats actually so funny you posted about this because i just got back from running errands and saw on the way home (driving by j-dawgs) that they have moved to the empty spot in the building next to them (where that nasty pizza place used to be). i'm glad they're expanding but its sad their not the one and only place in the cute little hut anymore. there was something special and unique about that. you know what i mean?
That will have to be a stop in April -- I have never been there!
I will only eat a J-Dawgs hot dog.
Post a Comment