Wednesday, April 8, 2009

oh yeah, we're on the web

t&k are now officially on the web with a fancy shmancy wedding website! There you can read our stories, get registry info, see pictures, blah, blah blah... you get the drill :)

Check it out!

http://tylerandkrystyna.com/

It's still a little bit "in the works" so sorry if some things aren't up or working yet...

4 comments:

Likely said...

ummmm... I checked your site out just for a second -- I will look more later. fun.

question -- is that my sweater Krystyna is wearing in that picture????

Krystyna said...

haha YES!!! Tyler wears it like every day and he let me wear it that day because it was unexpectedly cold outside. And it has like 10 holes in it now haha

Karyn said...

Oh, you guys are too cute. I love that you changed your blog name, too. Love you guys!

Klane said...

Question—will the poll on the wedding site actually determine your decisions? If so I'm going to start recruiting voters for a new computer and ending up in NYC with us!