Thursday, March 26, 2009

i finally found the ones...

The shoes I'll be wearing on my wedding day! I was surprised at how hard it was to find white shoes that aren't super cheesy or sparkly... I am so excited about them, AND they were on sale! Things are slowly coming into place here and there and Tyler and I are both having a total blast organizing, planning, and picking things out. I'm getting so excited!!!

Post edit: When the shoes arrived in the mail, they were off-white, not pure white as advertised. I really want to wear my wedding dress in the temple, so it has to be pure white. So, sadly, the shoes had to be returned. I don't have a picture of the shoes I'm going to wear, but they are super cute and old-fashioned, which I love!

5 comments:

Coyfish said...

These shoes are perfect. i want them.

Rach said...

Aaaaah, they're gorgeous! Great pick, way to go!

JMB said...

Love the shoes & that gorgeous ring! Big congrats! Have fun planning, be sure to share what you're finding/doing. I'm interested to know.

Dayna said...

CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, you have posted a lot lately. of course we all know your ring is the BEST! and those shoes are so perfect for you kiki! love them! i cant wait to see the lace for your dress :0)